Wednesday 13 October 2010

New Facebook Page

You know those pages on Facebook where EVERYONE "likes" them? Yeah, well, now you can "like" ME! Muahahaha.

All you have to do is follow the link below and "like" it!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Edie-Swan/151165688258586

And no, this isn't just an ego boost where I'm doing this because I don't have any friends (I do have them, honest!) but you can actually ask me anything on here and use the discussion boards on the page to ask me questions on the story or ask other people what they think of something. It's pretty cool!

Plus, I will be posting loads of things on there. I find that Facebook is pretty much the easiest thing to use for me, so I can post links for when I update, photos that go with any of the stories and anything else that might be pleasing!

So I hope you "like" me (haha) and hope we can get Facebooking soon! Au revoir!

ES X

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com